Driver and Navigator Introduction Training
HERO Introductory Training -
We will be running our popular Training session on Sunday 26th February at the Race Retro show. The Training session is aimed at both drivers and Navigators and a must for anyone considering entering a regularity rally.
The HERO Training Day Ideal for those that are thinking of entering or have already entered either their first event, have done a few and now need to understand what it is all about and those that have not competed for a while. Whilst the navigators learn the basics the drivers are shown how best to prepare their car. This course is essential for anyone attempting Classic Rallying as well as tackling Endurance events such as Le Jog.
Learn how to:
- Follow the right route
- Plot on a map
- Understand the Timing-Learn the tricks
- Using a Trip Preparing your side of the car Plus much, much more.
One simple tip picked up on this course could transform your rallying All navigators are given handouts - detailed notes that they can refer back to.
- A walk around a prepared car
- What you need to do to the car and have in the car to pass scrutineering?
- Best practice for car preparation for reliability and safety
- What you need to carry such as spares, tools, etc., What to wear or rather what not to wear!
Price is per person and included coffee at registration
Please register any additional attendees as guests
26th February 2017
Time: 11:00 - 13:00
Ticket for Driver and Navigator Introduction Training does not include entry to the show please ensure you purchase your show entry ticket separately.