Retro Classic Tour
Join us on Saturday 24th February for the Retro Classic Tour
It’s Back! Following the success for the Retro Classic Tour in 2017 we are delighted to announce that the Tour will once again run on Saturday 24th February 2017.
Scrutineering will take place on the Apron outside the main entrance to the show and cars will be parked ‘on display’ for the public to view prior to the start of the Tour. The route will be approximately 120/140 miles, on an all asphalt route, taking in the great scenic driving roads towards Oxford and surrounding area. The first car is due to leave around 10am and return after 3pm.
Space is limited with just 60 places so don’t delay in submitting your entry
The Entry Fee is £175. Book by 16th January to benefit from the Early Bird Rate of £160! (Subject to space)
- Start and finish from the main entrance to the Race Retro Show
- Crews waved off by the visiting show crowds
- Open to Historic & Classic cars, modern cars welcome too
Entry fee includes:
- Entry to the Retro Classic Tour for one car and a crew of two – additional crew are welcome, a supplement applies.
- Entry to the Race Retro show before and after the Tour on Saturday
- Two tickets for the Race Retro show for Sunday 26th
- Light lunch on the Tour route
- Souvenir Road & Map books
- Souvenir Rally plate
- Personalised name badges
- Access to the HERO VIP area on the HERO stand at the Race Retro show on the Saturday & Sunday