Race Retro Exhibitor Information
Historic Motorsport Show Profile
Historic Motorsport as a sport and industry has grown rapidly in the past 15 years and now extends across many disciplines for cars and bikes, covering 70 years of Motorsport from 1925 up to 1995. The major trend in the last 20 years has been the rise of the independent event organisers, to complement the traditional major sporting and marque clubs. The show is built around all these organisations and it is an ideal environment for organisers to meet visitors, competitors and newcomers to the sport.
Additionally to classic cars and bikes, competitors will find preparation experts, restorers, engine builders, spare parts, accessories and personal equipment at the show. Everything a historic motorsport enthusiast would need.
Race Retro Visitor Profile
Race Retro is aimed at the historic trade, the active competitor and classic motorsport enthusiasts.
- 1 in 5 of visitor households has more than 6 cars.
- 93% of visitors are male. 77% are aged between 35 and 64.
- 55% of visitors are in senior positions or management level jobs.
- The show is rated 4.2 out of 5 by visitors, one of the highest ratings in the UK.
- 96% of visitors spent half a day or more at the show. Those spending a full day rated it at 4.4.