- What are the opening hours? Friday & Saturday: 09:30am – 17:30pm / Sunday: 09:30am – 16:30pm
- How much are tickets? For day tickets see the Tickets page.
- Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults £26, Children (5-15yrs) £7, Children free on Sunday.
- Is car parking free? Yes.
- Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showground's have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access.
- Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event. Free on Sunday only.
- Are there any concessions? No.
- How many people does a Family ticket include? There is no family ticket available at this event.
- How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
- Are there crèche facilities? No.
- What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? First Aiders are located in the main foyer. Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
- What is the Main Arena schedule? Please visit www.raceretro.com for further details. Please note: there is no Live action on the Friday.
- Who are the Celebrities? Please visit www.raceretro.com for further details.
- Are dogs allowed? This is a Live motorsport action event, therefore only guide dogs are permitted in the exhibition halls and on the showground.
- Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC's in the halls, the main toilets being in the main foyer Strollers Restaurant.
- Is there a bus service to the showground? Yes. Coventry bus station is 6 miles (10km) away from Stoneleigh Park. Warwick bus station is 9 miles (14km) from Stoneleigh Park.
- Where is the showground?
Leave the M40 at junction 15 and head on the A46 towards Coventry. Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
From the M6 / M69
Leave the M6 at junction 2 and head onto the A46 towards Warwick
Or at the end of the M69, head onto the A46 towards Warwick and the M40
Follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
From the M1 (Northbound)
Leave the M1 at Junction 17 and join the M45 heading towards Coventry
Pick up the signs for the A45 Coventry (NOT Daventry)
Stay on the A45 heading towards the A46 Warwick. Once on the A46,
follow the signs to Stoneleigh Park Main Entrance on the B4113
- Is there a cash machine on site? No.
- Can I take pictures/videos at the event? Yes.
- Where is the nearest shop/centre?
Warwick Tourist Information
The Court House, 21 Jury Street, Warwick, Warwickshire.
Tel: +44 (0)1926 492212
Leamington Spa Tourist information
Tel: +44 (0)870 160 7930
Kenilworth Tourist Information
Smalley Place, Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Tel: +44 (0)1926 748900