Take part in this fantastic opportunity to get behind the wheel and drive a classic car at Race Retro Show in February, courtesy of HERO Events. Offering a stunning fleet of motors for you to pick from, enjoy driving a specially created route around the Stoneleigh site and along the public roads. Don't have a driving license? No worries, you won't miss out. Enjoy riding as passenger as one of the expert HERO drivers will take you for a spin!
- You have the opportunity to drive one of these incredible classic cars yourself. You can book for you, a friend, partner or even as a special occasion gift for someone else.
- You can book a time slot of when you would like to drive on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but with limited spaces we advise booking quickly!
- You can book these on site however spaces will be on a first come first serve basis and drives will be 8 – 12 minutes long.
Choose from the fabulous fleet below...
Group A Cars - £65.00
1968 Jaguar E Type Series, Right Hand Drive
1990 Lancia Delta Integrale Martini, Left Hand Drive
Group B Cars - £47.00
1977 MGB Roadster, Right Hand Drive
1969 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato, Left Hand Drive
1972 BMW 1602, Left Hand Drive
Passenger rides in either Group A or Group B cars are £32.00.
The Arrive & Drive sessions are now on sale. Be sure to book your space quickly before they sell out!
Please note: HERO - Drive a Classic Car Experience tickets do not include entry to the show, please ensure you purchase your show entry ticket separately.
Lancia Delta Integrale
Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you are excepting these Terms & Conditions.
1) Drivers have to between 25 - 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
2) A full clean driving license must be produced on the day
3) All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
4) A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’.
5) Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
6) Only the pre -booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org
7) All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
8) Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
9) Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.
Provided you meet the age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your driving license on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by HERO's Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group 1 cars and £2,000 for Group 2 cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred.