We aim to get as much exposure as possible for the show and our exhibitors and clubs in the press before, during and after the show.
Working with Andrea Seed at Poppyseed Media we receive coverage in all the major classic motoring titles, on websites, blogs, as well as in broadsheets, tabloids and motoring glossies.
We are keen to include details about your company/club's display in all of the above activity, as well as within our own newsletters and social media posts.
To help us maximise coverage for you, here are some pointers:
- Send your news as soon as possible. Magazine previews have long lead times so send your news in early!
- Pictures speak a thousand words. Please supply a print-quality copyright-free photograph relevant to your display.
- You don't need to write your own press release, just email us the information we need
Send us details about your planned stand display focussing on newsworthy, interesting or quirky aspects, such as
- Will you be celebrating an anniversary?
- What interesting vehicles are you bringing?
- Have you planned an intriguing interpretation of this year's show theme?
- What is 'new' about your stand this year, is there anything unusual or unexpected planned?
- Why is your display of interest?
If you wish to provide a quote from a relevant person, use this to give insight and opinion rather than factual information.
Clarify how interested readers can find out more - provide an appropriate link to your website or contact details you are happy to have published.
To be considered for inclusion, send your news and copy-right free photograph, as soon as possible to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org