Reis Live Rally Stage with Group B cars
One of the most exciting elements of Race Retro is without doubt the Reis Live Rally Stage. Taking place on Saturday and Sunday of the show, two Live Rally Stages with improved viewing areas will hosted by Rallying with Group B. A total field of 145 Group A, B and C cars covering more than 50 years of motorsport will tackle two seperate demonstration stages on the Saturday and Sunday are set to take to the stage to show us how it's really done!
The Rally Stage isn't just for spectators. For those who want to get more of a thrill from their day at show, head over to the Rally Stage and book yourself in for a passenger ride with one of the experienced rally drivers, many of whom still compete regularly. A few laps around the stage will cost just £25, and take our word for it, it's truly worth it!*
Rally cars featured range from classic 1960s Mini Coopers to the latest Volkswagen Polo R5. The stage will see Group B cars including Audi Quattro, Ford RS200s and a Peugeot 205 T16.
Plus Formula 2 cars from the 1990s including an ex-works Vauxhall Astra kit car, a Peugeot 306 Maxi, Nissan Sunny GTi's and a Vauxhall Corsa kit car. Rising British rally star George Lepley will drove an ex-works Peugeot 205 GTi, while a Belgian competitor debuted his brand new Peugeot 208 R2.
Included in the star studded entry list we've had an array of brand new Teg Sport designed and built Skodaru Fabia's. The concept involves a current Skoda R5 body shell and the running gear from a Subaru WRC.
Plan your route!
With central viewing area between the two stages, a fence-line viewing along both stage one and two allowing spectators to view more of the route. The routes themselves also accomodate a great viewing experience.
Download the map to help plan your viewing experience.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Rally Car Passenger Ride T&C's:
- All passengers MUST be able to sign the declaration disclaimer
- Aged 14 or over
- MUST be a minimum height of 135cm
- No hand held video footage inside of the car
- The passenger MUST wear the safety equipment which is provided
- Long clothing MUST be worn (i.e. no shorts, vests), arms and legs MUST be covered
- Footwear MUST be trainers or similar. High heels, open toe, slip on, platform soles and shoes without adequate support are not permitted
- The passenger MUST be able to sit comfortably in the passenger seat, with full use of the seatbelt
- The passenger MUST be able to confirm that they're not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The passenger MUST not have any underlining medical conditions that would prevent them in taking part in this activity
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances the car and driver can be subject to change without prior notice