One of the most exciting elements of the show is without doubt the Live Rally Stage. Taking place on Saturday and Sunday of the show, two Live Rally Stages will be action with improved viewing areas which will hosted by Rallying with Group B. Around 120 Group A, B and C cars are set to take to the stage to show us how it's really done!
The Rally Stage isn't just for spectators. For those who want to get more of a thrill from their day at show, head over to the Rally Stage and book yourself in for a passenger ride with one of the experienced rally drivers, many of whom are still competing regularly. A few laps around the stage will cost just £25, and take our word for it, it's truly worth it!
In 2019, the live rally stage welcomed ex-works and WRC cars, with the likes of Chris Robson in his 1982 Citroen Visa UK ex-works rally car, Warren Philliskirk with his crowd thrilling Renault 6R4, Jimmy McRae and Chris Ingram taking to the stage.
Live Rally Stage Timetable 2019 - Saturday and Sunday. (2020 timetable to be confirmed)
- 10:00am - 10:30am - Historic Karting
- 10:30am – 1:00pm - Rallying with Group B
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm - Historic Karting
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm- Rallying with Group B
2019 Race Retro Highlights
Rally Car Passenger Ride T&C's:
- All passengers MUST be able to sign the declaration disclaimer
- Aged 14 or over
- MUST be a minimum height of 135cm
- No hand held video footage inside of the car
- The passenger MUST wear the safety equipment which is provided
- Long clothing MUST be worn (i.e. no shorts, vests), arms and legs MUST be covered
- Footwear MUST be trainers or similar. High heels, open toe, slip on, platform soles and shoes without adequate support are not permitted
- The passenger MUST be able to sit comfortably in the passenger seat, with full use of the seatbelt
- The passenger MUST be able to confirm that they're not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The passenger MUST not have any underlining medical conditions that would prevent them in taking part in this activity
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances the car and driver can be subject to change without prior notice