Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience, operated by HERO Events
Take part in this exclusive opportunity to get behind the wheel and drive a classic car at the Race Retro Show next February! Eight of HERO’s Arrive & Drive cars will be available for you to take the wheel on a specially created driving route around the Stoneleigh site and along the public roads. From a Delta Martini (LDH) to a BMW 1602, take your pick with a fantastic variety of cars to choose from.
- You have the opportunity to drive one of these incredible classic cars yourself. You can book for you, a friend, partner or even as a special occasion gift for someone else.
- The HERO Arrive & Drive fleet are regularly seen out on events!
- The cars are available in Groups and you can book a time slot of when you would like to drive on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- You can book these on site however spaces will be on a first come first serve basis and drives will be 8 – 12 minutes long.
- Space is limited so we suggest that you book as soon as it's available.
Group A Cars - £63.00
E Type, Right Hand Drive
Delta Martini, Left Hand Drive
Group B Cars - £45.00
BMW 1602, Left Hand Drive
MG A Roadster 1958, Left Hand Drive
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce, Left Hand Drive
MG B Roadster 1974, Right Hand Drive
Lancia Fulvia, Left Hand Drive
Triumph TR4, Right Hand Drive
Unfortunately you cannot book your HERO - Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled on social media or sign up to our newsletter to hear of when booking is available!
HERO - Drive a Classic Car Experience tickets do not include entry to the show, please ensure you purchase your show entry ticket separately.
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you are excepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Drivers have to between 25 & 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
- A full clean driving license must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
- A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’.
- Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
- Only the pre -booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
- Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
- Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.
Provided you meet the age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your driving license on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by HERO's Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group 1 cars and £2,000 for Group 2 cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred.