Money Can't Buy Prize
This year, we're excited to offer you the opportunity to win a fantastic once in a lifetime prize, exclusive to Race Retro visitors only!
The prize includes:
Meet and greet with British racing drivers John Watson and John Fitzpatrick
One year Motor Sport Magazine subscription
Terms & Conditions
Tickets must be booked before midnight of Monday 18 February 2019 in order to be in with a chance of winning. Only tickets booked for Saturday 23 February or Sunday 24 February will be eligible for the prize draw. If booking more than one ticket, the prize will be awarded to the individual who booked the ticket, not the whole group. No cash alternative will be offered and no element of the prize is transferable. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email. Should the winner not respond by a specified date, the prize will be awarded to another randomly selected winner. To partake in the passenger ride, the winner must comply with the rally car passenger T&C's listed below. Due to unforeseen circumstances, elements of the prize may not be possible and in this circumstance, no replacement will be offered. The rally passenger ride with Rauno Aaltonen will be in a rally car that is available on the day. If the winner already obtains a Motor Sport magazine subscription, they will be given a following year's subscription for free. By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you have booked a ticket for Saturday or Sunday, you will be entered in to the prize draw.
Rally Car Passenger Ride T&C's:
- All passengers MUST be able to sign the declaration disclaimer
- Aged 14 or over and MUST be a minimum height of 135cm
- No hand held video footage inside of the car
- The passenger MUST wear the safety equipment which is provided.
- Long clothing MUST be worn (i.e. no shorts, vests), arms and legs MUST be covered. Footwear MUST be trainers or similar. High heels, open toe, slip on, platform soles and shoes without adequate support are not permitted
- The passenger MUST be able to sit comfortably in the passenger seat, with full use of the seatbelt
- The passenger MUST be able to confirm that they're not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The passenger MUST not have any underlining medical conditions that would prevent them in taking part in this activity
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances the car and driver can be subject to change without prior notice