Retro Classic Tour
Join us for the Retro Classic Tour at Race Retro
The Retro Classic Tour, operated by HERO Events, runs on the Sunday of the show.
Scrutineering takes place on the Apron outside the main entrance to the show and cars will be parked ‘on display’ for the public to view prior to the start of the Tour.
The tour group starts and finishes at the show, acting as the perfect way to get started in the world of Historic Regularity Rallying but without the pressure of competition! The all-tarred surface route will be approximately 100 miles, on an all asphalt route, taking in the beautiful scenic driving roads towards Oxford and surrounding area. The first car is due to leave around 10am and return after 3pm.
Only cars built pre-1986 or a model available pre-1986 are eligible to enter.
The £195 Entry Fee includes:
- Entry to the Retro Classic Tour for one car and a crew of two – additional crew are welcome, a supplement applies.
- Pre-tour dedicated parking area
- Entry to Race Retro on Sunday before and after the Tour
- Two tickets for Race Retro (choose Friday or Saturday) worth £56
- Lunch en route
- Afternoon coffee on the HERO stand inside the show
- Souvenir rally plate
- Comprehensive RouteBook with Tulips diagrams to navigate the route
- Overview map of the route
- Tour guide
- Mechanical assistance
If you’re not participating this year, be sure to go and admire the stunning cars that will be parked up along the side of the halls before they set off.