We missed being at Stoneleigh Park
Like you, here at Reis Motorsport Insurance we’ve missed being at Stoneleigh Park and enjoying all that Reis Race Retro has to offer. Whilst we we’re disappointed the show couldn’t go ahead last month, we’re already focusing on next year and can’t wait to help put on the best show to date when the doors open once again!
Until that time though, there is plenty to keep spirits high including the start of the motorsport 2022 season, which is on the horizon!
Whichever level of motorsport you are part of, the team at Reis are here to protect and support you every step of the way. We can arrange tailored insurance policies for competitors, teams, and everyday enthusiasts with classic, kit and sports cars all catered for.
We can arrange a number of benefits to ensure the policy is right for you, and these include:
- Agreed value cover on your cherished classic or historic race vehicle, ensuring that the time and effort as well as the money put into your cars is protected in the event of a claim
- Free tools spares cover of up to £1,000 for the items you take with you to events
- Accidental Damage cover for your vehicle whilst competing
- Motorsport breakdown policies for both your car and tow vehicle
- Commercial Motorsport Policies for business premises, liability, road risks
- Modified car policies including Agreed value and track day cover.
As always it’s best to speak directly to one of our team who can go through in detail what we have to offer and how we can help you. To arrange a call back from the team visit our website here, or call on 0115 965 1020.
The Reis Race Retro show will now be back on the starting grid at Stoneleigh Park from 17th to 19th February 2023.