UPRATED REAR UJ HUB
- The problems with these units are widely known and acknowledged.
- They were fine when they were new but now they are regarded as a ‘pain’!
- The need for specialist tools or big hydraulic presses to dissemble.
- That they are very hard to build and maintain the bearing end float.
- The flange becomes thinner as they have to be skimmed due to distortion.
- The Yoke UJ diameters become bigger the more they are dissembled and reassembled.
- In addition the flanges are known to crack and fail.
- And the holding thread to the shaft shears.