Regardless of company size, face-to-face marketing is the most powerful way to collect qualified leads, drive sales and build relationships with new and existing customers.
In an increasingly competitive market, exhibitions allow companies to mark themselves ahead of their competition through a highly personal approach.
If you offer products or services to the motorsport market then exhibiting at Race Retro will help you achieve significant sales, orders and business right at the start of the new racing season.
Race Retro offers an opportunity for any business involved in historic, vintage, classic and retro racing to join together in one place, acting as the ideal location to target a specific motorsport related audience.
Those involved vary from product suppliers and manufacturers preparing visitors for the racing season ahead, to autojumblers offering a haven of hidden motoring treasures, and automobilia for the passionate enthusiast.
Technical and engineering service providers, motoring clubs and associations, event organisers, museums, colleges and universities are also a key component to our variety of exhibitors.
- Racing drivers and active/past competitors
- Racing circuit owners/managers
- Linked people to racing, sponsors, friends and relatives
- Motorsport heroes
- High net worth individuals with the rescourses to buy, restore, maintain and race high value cars
- Passionate and knowledgable racing fans
- Key industry stakeholders
- Historic racing, classic car and motorsport enthusiasts
- Racing car owners, car collectors, prestige dealers and investors
- Race teams and team principles
- Motorsport club secretariart or members
- Race series owners and promoters
- Specialist trader, engineering and race preparers
- Followers of teams, racers, racing marques, genres and series
Key Visitor Stats
Of the 24,000+ visitors at the event each year:
93% are male of which 77% are aged 35-64
- 76% ABC1
- 60% attend race meetings
- 55% are in Senior Exec or Senior Management positions
- 44% own or sponsor a competition car
- 1 in 5 visitor households own 6 cars or more
- Visitor satisfaction 4.2 out of 5 – one of the highest in the UK
SHELL SCHEME: £120 + VAT per square metre
This is a ready built stand for you to simply 'move in' and furnish with your branding and products. It includes floor space, carpet, walls and name fascia.
SPACE ONLY: £85 + VAT per square metre
This is exactly how it sounds, only floor space. It often suits those who prefer to build their entire stand from the ground up. The mininum stand size available is 6sqm (e.g 3m x 2m or 4m x 1.5m).
£135.00 + VAT per 4m x 2m space
The autojumble is extremely important to this market. Autojumbles up and down the country keep the trade in rare old parts, books, manuals, badges (and a myriad of other items) going. This area is always thriving, always delivers superb sales for our regular 'jumblers' and sells out early!
Classic Trader Village
£135.00 + VAT per 4m x 2m space
The Classic Trader Village/Small Business area is designed as a budget option for small traders offering new classic motoring based products. Like the autojumble this is a market-style area, but presents a superb opportunity for smaller companies.
A variety of bespoke packages are available for your brand to maximise your presence at Race Retro
Enquire about exhibiting
If you are a commercial company or trader interested in viewing a floor plan, booking a stand or talking to the Sales team about exhibiting or sponsorship options please contact a member of the sales team.