Silverstone Auctions will hold their Race Retro sale on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 March 2021.
More infomation will be available soon.
To submit your classic or competition car for the sale visit the Silverstone Auctions website.
How to Bid at Auction
Register to bid
How to Watch the Auction
Highlights from the 2020 Auction
Why Sell your car at Auction
- The shows audience is large and relevant, made up of competiton and classic car enthusiasts to showcase your car to, plus Silverstone Auctions have buyers from all over the world who bid on the phone and online
- The fees are competitive - your entry fee of £250 +VAT goes towards promoting your car, its catalogue entry, including photography
- Recieve world-wide marketing from high profile magazines to international classic car websites and extensive PR coverage
How to sell your car at Auction
- Contact Silverstone Auctions with basic information on make, model, year, mileage and condition of the car
- If the car is appropriate for the sale there will be a follow-up conversation and valuation
- Valuation is achieved with input from yourself and Silverstone Auctions team of knowledgable and experienced consignors
- Upon the agreement of the valuation and T&C’s, your car is entered
- Silverstone Auctions' in-house photographer will capture your classic with the images used to promote the sale
- Promotion includes a place in the catalogue, PR coverage, magazines, social media and third party listings (subject to submission date)
- All enquiries are managed by your consignor who has taken the time to get to know all there is about your car
- At the sale, Silverstone Auctions have a valeting team to keep your classic looking its best