Silverstone Auctions will hold their Race Retro sale on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 March 2021 as a Live Online Auction available to stream via their Youtube channel
Their practised to perfection hybrid format of traditional events and online auctions provides a safe experience with the same great atmosphere for buyers and sellers
To submit your classic or competition car for the sale visit the Silverstone Auctions website.
How to Bid at Auction
Telephone bidding allows you to bid live. On the auction day Silverstone Auctions will contact you prior to the Lot going through and guide you through the process.
Online bidding is available their website or with one of their partners, Proxibid and The Saleroom. Bidding with Silverstone Auctions third parties incurs an additional 1%.
Commission bidding is ideal if you are unavailable on the auction day. It is the maximum amount you are willing to bid up to and we will execute your bid on your behalf.
Highlights from the 2021 Auction
Why Sell your car at Auction
- The auctions have a large, relevant audience which is made up of competiton and classic car enthusiasts to showcase your car to. Plus Silverstone Auctions have buyers from all over the world who bid on the phone and online
- Silverstone Auctions adapted format for selling can be done all from the comfort of your home whilst still having direct contact with their expert team
- The fees are competitive - your entry fee of £250 +VAT goes towards promoting your car, its catalogue entry, including photography
- Receive world-wide marketing from high profile magazines to international classic car websites and extensive PR coverage
How to sell your car at Auction
- Contact Silverstone Auctions with basic information on make, model, year, mileage and condition of the car
- If the car is appropriate for the sale there will be a follow-up conversation and valuation
- Valuation is achieved with input from yourself and Silverstone Auctions team of knowledgable and experienced specialists
- Upon the agreement of the valuation and T&C’s, your car is entered
- Silverstone Auctions' in-house photographer will capture your car with the images used to promote the sale
- Promotion includes a place in the catalogue, PR coverage, magazines, social media and third party listings (subject to submission date)
- All enquiries are managed by your expert who has taken the time to get to know your car
- At the sale, Silverstone Auctions have a valeting team to keep your car looking its best